Monday, March 12, 2012

About Me


Hi everyone! My name is Elen, I live in Italy and study Fashion Design atAcademy of Luxury.
Recently I discovered the importance of the Internet for fashion. I decided to create this blog to get more and more into the world of Fashion and share with you my passion! The blog is called "Elen And The City" because I would like to share with you everything that surrounds me! I am a great observer ... I love the details .... arepassionate about photography, music, fashion and cultures different from mine.
This is my first outfits, the dress is from Zara! I hope you like it! i'll share with you more outfit soon!
You can find me at Chicisimo and Fashiolista! Follow me :)


Ciao a tutti! Il mio nome è Elen, vivo in Italia e studio Fashion Design presso Accademia del Lusso.
Da poco ho scoperto l'importanza di internet per la moda. Ho deciso di creare questo blog per entrare sempre di più nel mondo del Fashion e condividere con voi la mia passione! Il blog si chiama "Elen And The City" perchè vorrei condividere con voi tutto ciò che mi circonda! Sono una grande osservatrice... amo i dettagli.... sono appassionata di fotografia,  musica, moda e culture differenti dalla mia. 
Questo è il mio primo Outfit, l'abito è di Zara! Spero vi piaccia! Presto posterò altri Outfit!
Potete trovarmi su Fashiolista e Chicisimo! Seguitemi :)

ELEN ELLIS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey sweetie! thanks for your comment and for stopping by <3
Keep on smiling!